[JNBException] - JVMCFRE107 offset out of range in jump bytecode
The brief error text in the picture below is not very descriptive, but if you open up the Java Stack Trace (or check the DataSplice server logs), then you might find a string like the one in the title of this document.
"Caused by: java.lang.VerifyError: JVMCFRE107 offset out of range in jump bytecode; class=psdi/app/workorder/WO_Skel."
- In this example, the WO_Skel.class file provided by Maximo (maybe compiled before a Maximo upgrade?) does not match with the actual WO.class file.
- Rebuild _stub files using the exact same Java version as the Maximo application server. (Recompiling Maximo Stub Files: http://support.datasplice.com/support/solutions/articles/1000241588-recompiling-the-maximo-stub-files)
- Delete *_Skel.class files from DataSplice and Maximo "businessobjects" classes.
- Re-build deployment ear/jars.
- Redeploy the new ears.
- Copy updated Jars to Datasplice for use in the MaximoPlugin classpath.
Agent Notes: Refer to 4786.
For additional assistance please email email@example.com and we'd be happy to help!