To adjust the column width for each view follow the instructions below:
1. Open the DataSplice Admin Client (DSAdmin.exe) and navigate to the 'Display Views' tab.
2. Locate the view to adjust the column width for.
3. Within the selected view, navigate to 'View Preview' to display the available records.
A) NOTE: If no records are displayed or you encounter an attribute error; change the 'User Masquerade' to a valid user with view permissions.
4. Hover over the column's divider and drag to the desired width.
5. Once the desired changes have been made, navigate to 'Actions' at the top of the client and select 'Save Column Widths'.
6. Save your changes to the server and done!
For additional assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help!